The Post Office is packed this time of year, and Christmas cards in the mail are one of my favorite parts of the holiday. Supporting the community is something I’m passionate on, and shopping local for your Christmas list is a great idea! I have compiled a list of some great stores and businesses to check out – and some specific items for those you love!
- Eli’s Coffee – Give the gift of a bag of their coffee – a great stocking stuffer, and smells great at that!
- East to West Studio – This local graphic design studio has coffee mugs that are not only for any women in your life, but go perfect with each season. (also featured in the above photo).
- The Confectionery – Located in Morton, this bakery is PERFECT for all of your baked goodies for Christmas gatherings.
- Hello Headband – More perfect stocking stuffers – these handmade headbands are a hit for everyone!
- Leaves ‘n’ Beans – A gift card to this wonderful coffee shop is always a lovely present for teachers, the mailman, and anyone else!
- Lulu’s – Located on Main Street in Morton, this store has tons of goodies for gifts – including gifts that support our community.
- The Rambler – Need a gift for the men? This clothing and accessory store in Peoria is such a cool place to go shop at!
- Louisa Jane – An awesome decor store in downtown Tremont. Seriously, go check them out!
- Cotton and Corduroy – The most precious child apparel online shop – and the owner is so sweet!
- So Chic Boutique – The last stop on your local Christmas shopping conquest – coffee carafes, hosting items, baby goodies, and everything in-between!
I’ve only listed a few of my favorite local shops and businesses to shop at this Christmas, but there are so many more! We are a part of an awesome community – so get out there and shop for those presents and stocking stuffers! Merry Christmas, friends!